The start of something new

Sitting on my couch the other day, my friend suggested that I start a blog.  My comment to him was "um, I'm not so sure that I am interesting enough for people to want to read about my life".   However, after more discussion, it sounded like a great idea - after all, I have the time on my hands. 

There are a few important things that you should know about me first. 
1. I lost my job last week (which is 100% a-ok!)
2. I love to cook
3. I love to travel
4. I have MS
5. I love to cycle
6. I'm sarcastic, I don't take life too seriously, and operate under the motto that life is just too short

Having said all that, I have some goals for my unemployment, and I'm hoping that my thoughts and ramblings here will help keep them on track. 
1. One new food learning a day
2. Minimum 4 new recipes per week
3. Minimum 3 yoga practices per week
4. Minimum 3 bike rides per week (until weather curbs that)
5. Spend time with friends and family
6. Write it all down

I have NO clue who will actually read this, but here I go. Wish me luck, and to those you do stop by, I hope that it is enjoyable.  


Comments

Popular Posts